Prep Time: 25 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes |Total Time: 50 minutes
Recipe: Delicious, Easy of Recipe: Medium
Chicken Taco Marinate
2 Tbsp Cumin
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
Juice of 2 limes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
4 tbsp. avocado oil
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 sweet potato cubed
2 Peppers (sliced)
1 whole avocado
Mango Black Bean Salsa
1 Mango (diced)
3 Tomatoes (diced)
½ Onion (diced)
½ Can of 15 oz. black beans (rinsed)
8 – 10 Corn Tortillas
Fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
Lime wedges, for serving (optional)
Hot Sauce, (optional)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine cumin, chili powder, limes, garlic, salt and 2 Tbsp. oil. Butterfly chicken breast & add chicken and marinate for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
2. Place on a non-stick cooking sheet flip at 10 minutes. Cook Chicken until cooked thoroughly ~ 25 – 30 minutes (internal temperature of 74 degrees C).*
3. Cube sweet potato and place on a cooking sheet. Top with 1 Tbsp. of avocado oil and bake for 25 minutes*.
4. In a grill pan or skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. of oil. Add onion and peppers sauté until softened.
5. Slice chicken, load tacos, eat and enjoy.
*Tip: Cook both the sweet potato and chicken at the same time. Place the sweet potato on the top shelf of the oven and chicken on the bottom shelf.