- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2″ cubes
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. baby spinach
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. Chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. Toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 orange pepper sliced
- ½ cup of snap peas
- 4 c. cooked brown rice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread sweet potatoes and red onions onto a large baking sheet.
- Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season with pepper and toss to coat. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the sweet potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, make chicken. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet. Season chicken all over with pepper, garlic powder and ground ginger. Add chicken to skillet and cook for 6-8 minutes pre side, or until cooked through. Let rest for 10 minutes, then cut each breast into 1″ pieces.
- Make dressing. Whisk together garlic, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey and lime juice until evenly combined. Whisk in sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of olive oil until smooth.
- Chop the Cucumber, pepper and snap peas and place on the side
- Divide rice between bowls. Top with sweet potatoes, chicken, baby spinach and chopped veggies. Sprinkle with cilantro and sesame seeds and drizzle dressing on top
TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes; PREP: 10 minutes; COOK: 30 minutes; SERVES: 3-4