Start your morning out right with this amazing Smoothie from the Amazing Angela Lindon cookbook Oh She Glows.
One of my favourite green smoothies. This amazing recipe comes from the amazing angela Lindon who has 2 fablous cookbooks out and a very cool app.
I have modified her smoothie a bit to whats below.
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 large Gala apple (or other sweet apple), roughly chopped
- 1 English cucumber, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 of an avocdo
- 1/4 tsp Maple syrup
- Protein powder, or 3/4 cup greek yogurt (will be super thick if greek yogurt is use)
- If too thick add water, if to runny add ice
1. Place all ingredients 2. Guzzle. 3. Feel amazing and fueled.
Retrieved from: http://ohsheglows.com/2012/11/22/back-on-track-green-monster-banana-free/